Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Oh boy, a Civil Service Exam
Well I dragged out of bed this morning at 4:30 am. in hopes of making it to the Civil Service Exam in time at 7:30 for an all day ordeal. My father (rest his soul) swore by these exams back in the day, and so I figured I'd update my status since I got an invite. Well to my surprise when I got there I was told that I was only to take the part which pertained to the job (whew...). So that only included the written portion this time - I passed. Now my dilema is what to do downtown with little to no money- its a castrophe. To have come all this distance and only have spent an hour now the rest of the day is open and I'm BROKE ? ? Well I guess it just wasn't meant to be so I guess I will just schlump on back home ( I could catch up on some sleep - what a waste). I'm back home now so I figured I'd check to see if some job prospects may have come through, but to no avail. I thought of going to the National McDonalds hiring day yesterday, but well.... I just cant see myself sporting the uniform yet. And, they don't let you wear earrings (are they crazy). Maybe if I try for a managerial position I can wear them or at least make it a rule in my particular store...hum I should try. I want to do my part when it comes to sincere job seeking, and those 'Power' words we're suppose to use. How about these 'Power' word: Performed duties as a Senior Consultant on executive decisions for regional stores - I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT. I guess its time for me to do my usual daily activites and romp the world - today, I think I will give homage to the sad on going situation in Japan - please donate what you can (give up shopping money). Until next time bloggers, happy job hunting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment