Friday, April 15, 2011

Lets start a blog

Well here I am a month into unemployment and nothing yet in the way of prospects. Oh wait dont let me forget the daily tips on how to get your resume SNATCHED up. For example, todays tip was make sure to use the right 'titles'. Like an Admin. Assist (old) -->(new) Head Office Coordinator or a plain old cashier(0ld) --> (new) Independent Accountant....please! ! ! I would of lied like this long time ago if I actually believed employers bought this mess. Only thing is when you get called in for an interview the trick is to remember what your new 'politically correct' title is now, and hope that the online resume version you sent in matches the paper (1-of-500 of your portfolio copies) your about to turn over to your potentially new boss - GIVE ME A BREAK ! ! But like a trooper I keep on trying everyday looking at new tips, hints anything to help. Hum....I just got a thought about this, what if I post a new tip on a blog daily about how to get a job with my normal home duties (shopping and traveling online) until I get a REAL PEOPLE job. Heck when would you ever get a chance to travel the world on a whem (well Mr. Trump can, but even still) with only 2 dimes to scratch - oooh the possibilities, my schedule will be filled. First thing Iwill do of course is smell the flowers of life before I do anything, then I must shop for a pair of shoes just in case the UPS man stops by, then sit on my 'only class' Lear couch in PJ's and instruct my 'toshiba' pilot for a worldwide destination anyplace in the world and still manage to have dinner ready by 5:00pm. So, who needs to stress over looking for a job, I HAVE ONE... I'm a Professional Waiting Reservation Hostess - have your people call my people tomorrow about a job. Enjoy until the next posting....

No comments: